Saturday 4 January 2014

What I got for Christmas PART 2

I know Christmas has been and gone but I thought I would do the part 2 to my 'What I got for Christmas' post. The main thing that I was lucky enough to get this year was money to spend in the boxing day sales! Although this year I thought the sales sucked! I only bought one or two things that were in the sales! Very disappointing...
Anyway heres an outfit that I have created which I am in love with! 

I have worn it a few times since boxing day already! As you probably know tartan is very in right now and when I saw this top from Dorothy Perkins I fell in love! I thought it would like nice with jeans, leggings, or... anything really! I've worn it on this occasion with a pair of high waisted jeans that I got from Primark. I brought a pair of these types of jeans a while ago from Topshop and I loved them, but they only lasted 2 months before they broke so I wasn't impressed! This time I decided to go for the cheaper version and for only 10 pounds so far there is nothing to complain about! To complete the look I added a necklace that I got for Christmas from Next and some basic black shoes, which I got a while back from New Look!









P.S
Sorry for the bad lighting and quality on some of the pictures, I know they show things to be different colours but yeah.. sorry guys!
(Link provided to the top above, just click on the Dorothy Perkins link!)


No comments:

Post a Comment