Sunday 19 October 2014

Halloween Ideas For Everyone!

Hi guys, today I thought I would give you all a few easy and cheap halloween costume ideas that I have found, done or am going to do this halloween!

Theres the just makeup and normal clothes look (which I tend to go for as for me it involves no money at all!) or you can go all out. In this post I have included some that only involve you painting your face, and some extra ideas from movies, tv shows and other random stuff e.g. music videos. So plenty to choose from! 


If you follow me on Pinterest you would see that I have created a halloween board full of crazy looks that you could easily create with your own makeup (maybe with some white face paint as last year I just used baby powder and it didn't work as well as I hoped it would). 



Here are a few ideas for you...




A similar look to what I did last year, check out this post to see how I created it.


I am recreating this look with my own twist on the 1st Nov for a halloween party at my uni. Blog post to follow.


This look can be easily recreated with your own make-up. Let me know if you would like to see a post on how it can be achieved.


This is similar to what I did last year for halloween. Click here to see.


Simple yet effective.




Characters from movies/tv shows 



  • Maleficent 
  • Bellatrix Lestrange (I am going to try and achieve this look for the party I am going to on actual halloween, blog post to follow)
  • Cruella De Vil
  • Jigsaw (from the Saw movies)
  • A Vampire from The Vampire Diaries or The Originals 
  • A zombie from The Walking Dead
  • A death eater from Harry Potter
  • Evan Peters in American Horror Story season 1
  • One for the groups - Coven from American Horror Story

Other ideas
  • The ghost from Deadmau5 Ghost and Stuff music video (with the tattoo)
  • Lady Gaga in her born this way music video


Also if you have any other ideas that people could use this halloween that is something a bit more original then leave a comment below and I will add it into this post crediting you and your blog (if you have one).


What are you going as for this halloween? 



No comments:

Post a Comment