Tuesday 17 June 2014

Current favourite lipsticks

I have come to understand that I have a slight obsession with lipsticks and seeing that I have a few that I adore I thought I would share them with you!

First there is my newest addition to the collection, Mac's matte lipstick in Chilli. My friend had this exact lipstick and I borrowed it all the time so I finally decided to buy my own! It is easily applied and lasts for a good few hours before you need to reapply. It also tastes and smells so good which is a bonus. It costs 15 pound and you can get it from your nearest mac store and in some department stores such as Fenwick. 

 


The next lipstick is by No7 and I got it in the sale in boots. I think i cost me about £1.50 but I can't remember. It is perfect for everyday wear as it is very subtle and lasts a long time. Its in the shade Glamour. I must add that this colour does not come out as pigmented as it looks.




This lipstick I bought myself when I was in Germany in one of their drugstores. It only cost me about 2 euro and I've never looked back. It is by the make p2 and shade Copacabana (059). This colour I feel is the best for the summer as its bright and very on trend right now.




The last lipstick I am going to tell you about is the Rimmel London 01 in the Kate Moss collection. The pigment of the red in this lipstick is greater than that of the Mac lipstick. This colour is one I would wear on a night out. Very vampire chic.




I highly recommend all of these lipsticks as they are all amazing yet all different.

If you're like me and you're not a fan of any lipstick that isn't matte then heres a tip... After applying your desired colour of lipstick, dap some tissue paper over the top gently to lift the shine. If this isn't enough then dust some matte powder over the top of your lips. This should do the trick. Now your once high-shine lipstick is now lovely and matte. 



No comments:

Post a Comment