Thursday 4 December 2014

My Next Christmas Wish List!

So its that time of year again, Christmas time!!! How very exciting!  I already have my eye on a few things that I'm hoping will make their way into my life on the 25th or will magically be in my size in the boxing day sales! So I've decided to make a list of my favourite items from Next and share them with you. So here goes...

My #NextmasWishlist

First on my #NextmasWishlist are the fabulous over the knee rider boots. I have been looking for some over the knee boots and just haven't found the perfect pair, but look how amazing these ones are. AND at only £58 what could go wrong?





Item number 2 on my wish list

As you already know if you read my last award post I am obsessed with coats and jackets. You can never have enough and they're perfect for this chilly weather (obviously). Also you can't go wrong with a monochrome coat. It will go with everything and will never go out of fashion. 





As Jay Z would say... On to the next one. 

I really need some new plain black work trousers. My last pair broke when I was in New York (along with my MAC highlighter, which kind of sucked). These pair of trousers fit all my personal criteria for trousers; black, skinny fit and reasonably priced. 





Next on my #NextmasWishlist 

I have been looking for a loose fitting turtle neck jumper of some sort that didnt put emphasis on my broad shoulders (which is a lot harder than I thought it would be). Although I haven't tried this poncho on due to the baggier neck line I think this could work! Also ponchos are totally on trend right now. So chic and effortless but look awesome! A perfect winter essential.





Item number 5

I've wanted a fedora for a while now I just haven't got round to it. This one from Next is only £20 and is perfect for keeping your head nice and warm during the chilly months.




Before I list the next couple of items I would just like to say how awesome would that outfit look if you combined all of the above items together? Pretty awesome in my opinion.


Next on the list

How beautiful are these sports leggings. I don't actually own a pair of full length gym pants nor do I own a colourful pair. These look great and who said you can't be fashionable whilst you work out? 





And last but not least

How fab is this pj oversized top. It looks super cosy and has snoopy on the front. Super cute!




Hope you enjoyed this post. Be sure to check out this years collection over at Next. What items are on your Christmas wish list this year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment