Thursday 17 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Guess what guys, just got nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' by Doodles and Daydreams. Thanks Beth for nominating me for this award it means a lot! Everyone go and check out Beths blog it is awesome! 


What is this award I hear you say?!

1. Link the person who nominated you in your post
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've nominated them!


So here goes... 

1. I used to live in Serbia for four years before starting uni.
2. I am a YouTube junkie... especially love watching HigaTV, Lily Melrose, Pewdiepie, Troye Sivan and Beauavis.
3. I study Human Geography at Exeter uni.
4. I am a terrible liar.
5. I hate being late.
6. I would say that I'm addicted to chocolate.
7. Some of my best friends don't even live in the same country as me.


The blogs I nominate...
10. MAGENTA S/W 
12. Gold Dust 



No comments:

Post a Comment