Saturday 19 May 2018

Daniel Wellington Watch Review

This is an honest Daniel Wellington watch review as I have seen a few posts and didn't feel like they truly represented reality. 
So my beloved Marc Jacobs watch broke recently and due to it being the 5th time that it has broken I decided that we needed to part ways. I wanted to get a watch that had a mesh strap as I thought it would last longer and look more sleek. I did some research and set my heart on this Daniel Wellington black and gold mesh watch. 
I ordered it on their website and the delivery was super quick. It arrived in a cute simple box and came with an owners guide (pictured below). However, at first I was not impressed. The watch is insanely hard to adjust!! In order to adjust the mesh strap to fit to your wrist you need to use the little tool that comes with it. I mean don't get me wrong it is pretty easy to adjust it just takes A LOT of strength. I found the latch extremely hard to move and I honestly thought that due to the amount of pressure I was applying to it it was going to break it! But after half an hour or so and multiple people trying I managed to open the latch and fit the band to my wrist. 
I have now owned the watch for a few months and have had no problems with it. I love it and it has received multiple compliments. The only issue is that if you're like me and have hairy arms it occasionally catches on my hair. But for me this only happens once or twice a month so it doesn't personally bother me.


Do you have a Daniel Wellington watch and if so how have you found it?






No comments:

Post a Comment