Sunday 8 October 2017

The Euro Trip 2017

Recently I was lucky enough to go on a trip to Germany and the Netherlands to learn all about their transport systems and what makes them work. I got to visit the Schewebebahn, the insane cycling network and culture in the Netherlands and the double decker trains. We had a lecture on the future of driverless cars and got to investigate how German students prefer to travel to college. Thought I would post some pictures on here for my friends and family to see...


Outside Utrecht Main Station


The underground cycle park at Rotterdam Central Station


The first hostel that we stayed in in Rotterdam


A picture from the water taxi in Rotterdam



Cycling in Delft


Transport in Essen, Germany


The Schewebebahn


This last picture was taken on the Gudak app which replicates a disposable camera. You have a certain amount of film to use before you have to wait for the film to develop (then you can finally see the pictures you took). Don't worry you get more film to use so it's not only 28 shots and that's it. I highly recommend it (although it does sometimes jumble up my photo album order but that might just be me). 

You can find more pictures on my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment